BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

::ReGisTRatiOn DaY::



On 7 July 2009,i had registered myself in Kuantan Campus...this is my sweet memories that i can't forget coz started from that day i have been a degree student..i'm so greatful to Allah coz i can finish my foundtion studies successfully..although some of my fwens just take it easy,i think it is one of my success..Thankful to Allah,lovely parents and all my fwens and thanx to my special ones coz give me supports until i had finished my study at pj campus...and now my live as a student has continued at Kuantan campus as a biomedical science student...i'm so greatful to Allah coz i can study in the course that i want...but i'm not sure that did i realy2 likes dis cos..hehe..


ok,about kuantan campus,i enjoy my life there although sometimes i need to be more patient..hu3..1st time i arrived there on registration day, i don't know how to describe my feeling at that times..haha..happy,tired,nervous,shock,sad...all of dis feeling had in mine..huhu..i'm so sad coz my mum cannot send me during the registration day...in my fmily only my dad,and my 2 younger bro..and others;my grandmother who we called as 'siti' and two of my uncle wif their fmily..i'm happy wif them but a little bit shy coz i'm not so closed wif them...anyway, i enjoy myself at kuantan campus...hehe..to be continued..:D

some pics during my registration day...


mahallah maimunah~









i like dis~nice view...hehe




wif my aunties at parking lots~hehe..




guess who??he3..dis is my uncle..don't misunderstanding..hu3




my big family~




foyer of kuliyyah medic~




2 comments:

computer in science said...

Salam.. Thank you for sharing... Madam Linda

HaNA BeRAhIm said...

welcum madam...sharing is caring :D